I have been inspired my someone to start my blog now and not later. I read how her journey has begun and it felt so weird because I almost felt like I was there because her descriptions were very candid and sincere. I got hungry reading her descriptions of food and I want to do the same when I am Europe. So in lieu of this I have started my own blog. Thanks.
So I moved out of my old apartment and took care of my Italian Visa paperwork and now I am back in beautiful San Luis Obispo. My roommate Nick is here with me and the first thing we did was begin to plan our trip to Europe. The countdown has began in little over a month we will be going to Europe I am a little nervous but I feel good about planning because it makes me feel like I know what to expect.
We have planned out our stay in Dublin which is where we will be landing first. We are going to be staying at a hostel across the street from the bus stop and its a short walk to the downtown area. We will be going to the Guinness Factory and several pubs of course. We are going to walk out of the plane with a beer and its going to feel great because I am not 21 yet so ha to American laws I leave them behind for a while at least. Me and Nick want to immerse ourselves into the culture and customs of the local scene as much as possible.
We will then be taking a plane from Dublin to London for only 22 Euros which comes out to like 34 US dollars. As you can see the exchange rate is not in my favor but hey what can you do? Your only 20 years old in Europe once in your life so might as well live it up to the fullest. Today we will plan out our stay in London.
My Final Week in Italy
17 years ago
1 comment:
hmmm... i wonder who inspired you???
Post a Comment