Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The next leg


We are pulling out our hair trying to figure out how much time we are going to spend in each city. We have cut London down to 2 days because its so bloody expensive. We want to go to Bath for one day and see the Roman Baths and apparently the city is an original Roman city and I love Roman history so I will probably have wet dreams about going to take a BATH in bath hahaha. So far we plan to stay in Paris for 4 days 2 days in Brussels and 4 days in Amsterdam and 4 Days in Berlin.

We found a crazy cool website called couchsurfing.com and we can find people in the major cities where we can crash on their couches and truely immerse ourselves in the culture with a local. I don't know how much we will be able to rely on this but we'll definitely look into it.
I created a profile and sent out some messages to people in London, Dublin, and Brussels. Lets just wait and see what happens. I am exhausted of all this planning. Its challenging putting all this information onto paper.

No comments: