Monday, July 21, 2008

Starting to say Good-Bye


As I prepare to go away I had my last meal with all my immediate family. This was important for me because there have been very very few instances where I have spent time with my family without there being spouses or children. Not that I don't like them or anything, its just that the feeling is different and we can feel more at ease. So much that we discovered which...well that's something that we will keep in the family but I think its important that we interact with one another like this because I never really got to have them all together like this. Anyways, it was something I felt like I had to do because I never disdain the possibility that we may walk out the door and never return. I want to leave this world with no regrets and I want to know that those I love know that I love them. This is not to say that I do not intend to return, it's just that I want to be prepared. I shared my journey with my family and hope to document this trip as best as possible in order for me to share this with them as best as I can.

No comments: