Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finalmente!!

Simply put I have arrived. I absolutely love it and now I know why EVERYONE told me that this was such a beautiful city. Because truly it is absolutely amazing no BS everything about it is cool and well preserved!! I have been so busy settling in that I have not had time to update you all properly but I will soon!!
Um, I started school today and it was a lot of fun there are only 14 of us and the professor is really animated and fun. I feel very comfortable and excited to go to class...its like going to Colette's class (for those of you who know who Colette is).

My world has literally been turned upside down and I love it. Just think about this for a second.

I have no microwave, I walk everywhere, I have no car, and I have to go to the Market and buy a little bit of food at a time. So basically I go to the market every other day and its such a great experience. This lady stopped what she was doing to help me find what I was looking for!! That alone says a lot about the kind of place that I am living in. The people are great alone with everything else, and oh my god get really to read paragraphs about the food!!!! It is amazing.

My very first meal was spaghetti!! hahaha typical. My roommates are awesome and the whole building (which by the way was build in the 1300's) is nothing but CEA students so its great!!

Okay, I got to go and eat now. (I eat like 5 times a day and still loosing weight...go figure)

Gratitude: Simply put I am thankful for being able to be here and experience all of this.

No comments: