The sites don't remain. There are lot of signs and pretty much it. I enjoyed the history more than anything. I went to the monument for the Jews which was literally one block away from Hitler's tomb. It was by far one of the most interesting pieces of interactive art I have ever seen and interacted with. Honestly, it is an art piece that if you think about it, inspires fear. Which is what the Jewish people probably felt. Here is the funny thing...there are no pictures no signs, it is so simple yet it illicits so many feelings in you as you walk through it.
We went home and just chilled. The rain had really put a damper on everything. hahaha
Today we are going on a bike tour and its bright and sunny so I am happy to go out on a nice bike tour. After that the plan is to go on the pub crawl. Then tomorrow we both leave. Nick for Roma and I will be going to Praha (Prague). There I will meet up with a friend of mine from back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment